Sunday 25 February 2018

Long Time No See

I can't believe that this is my first post of 2018!
I suppose it's a bit too late to say "Happy New Year" but I hope that the year is going well for you so far!


Any way, I was loading some photos onto my computer and realised that I hadn't shared this ScanNcut card that I made way back in September 2017 so, here it is, quite simple really just lots of the inbuilt shapes and a bit of distress inks to dirty up the football. 


I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
Allsorts 456, Beginning with B, Ball,
Crafty Catz 405, Birthday,
CC133, Boys.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x


8 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

That's a very cool card for a 10 year old, love that you dirtied up the ball very effective, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Chris said...

Hi Julie,
Lovely to see this post, was wondering if you were ok!
Fabulous card...so perfect for a 10 year old footie fanatic! The 'dirty' ball looks great!
A very belated 'happy new year' to you too...lets hope we survive the snow! :)
Chris
x

Wendy L said...

Super design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

brenda said...

Nice to see you Julie and with a great card for the footie fans, perfect for our 'I spy' theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

B x

N-Eva said...

Beautiful and pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic card! I got a little soccer player here at home and he loved it too. Think I have to make something similar for his birthday. Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

Brawny x said...

Great card. Happy new year x

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional for a boy / man” challenge over at Creatalicious. You need to link back to our challenge blog to be in for the prize draw though.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Stempel-Magie)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…